Escape the city and travel to the Vietnamese countryside to experience a cookery class with a difference. Unlike on other culinary tours, explore a local market, take a boat cruise on the Thu Bon River, ride in a cart pulled by a water buffalo, and even receive a shoulder massage before learning to cook Vietnamese delicacies. Plus, for the ultimate convenience, hotel pickup and drop-off, and a vegetarian meal option are available.
- Opt for a cookery class with a difference and enjoy the added bonus of a river cruise and shoulder massage
- Explore a local market and get the inside scoop on local cuisine from a guide
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and a vegetarian meal option are available
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time to suit your schedule
- English speaking guide (chef )
- Lunch or Dinner (Enjoy What’re made by yourself and our menu)
- Pick-up and Drop- off at the accommodation in Da Nang/Hoi An
- Vietnamese tea and water bottle
- Basket boat
- Personal and other expenses
Meeting And Pickup
We offer free pick up from Da Nang City and Hoi An City
What To Expect
Don’t miss this while staying in Hoi An, Vietnam – The real local experience Just 5 hours, you will enjoy the whole real local experiences at the area with the most memorable moment in the trip The journey will take you through the beautiful and scenic countryside of Hoi An to Cam Thanh village (around 4kms away from the town center). This adventure will include: a visit to a local produce market; a boat trip along the beautiful Thu Bon River as you pass under the majestic Cua Dai Bridge. followed by a ride in a water buffalo cart that will take you to the Sabirama Cooking School and restaurant. Upon arrival, you can then unwind by soaking up the joys of a foot, head and shoulder massage. Then the REAL fun begins, during our cooking class. The menu will include 4 local Vietnamese dishes: 1. Mango salad with shrimp & pork 2. Rolled wet rice paper with minced pork and vegetables. 3. Beef noodle soup – Pho Bo 4. Vietnamese chicken curry The ingredients can be replaced in case of someone gets allergic with something *The morning tour begins at 8:00am from hotel, return to hotel before 1:00pm *The afternoon tour begins at 1:00pm from hotel,return to hotel before 6:00pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Child under 5 years old and under 1.4 meters: Free
- Child from 5 years old or from 1.4 meters: 75% of adult price