Let take your time with Hue City Tour to enjoy the beauty places in Hue – a World Heritage city! Hue is not only famous for its quiet but also the Complex of Monuments of Hue has been recognized as a World Cultural Heritage. Having a wonderful feeling when you take a boat trip on romantic Perfume River; exploring the constructions of Nguyen Emperors in the past with palaces, mausoleums will be amazing experiences once coming to Hue Old Capital City.
- Professional and friendly English speaking guide
- Meal: 1 lunch – Asian set menu
- All entrance fees at mentioned sites in the tour itinerary
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Personal expenses
What To Expect
- Thien Mu Pagoda
- Hue Imperial City (The Citadel)
- Khai Dinh Tomb
- Hue Local food
- Minimum 2 adults
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a group tour/activity.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Meeting And Pickup
Please advise us your hotel you stay in Hue so our tour guide can pick you up.
- Child under 5 years old and under 1.3 meters: Free
- Child from 5 years old or from 1.3 meters: 75% of adult price