Venture into the stunning landscapes of Vietnam’s southernmost region on this day trip to My Tho in the Mekong Delta. Tour the incredible delta, which is often referred to as the rice bowl of the nation, and learn about local cultures and traditions as you make your way to various villages and the Ben Tre islands. See how the locals live, sample regional products, and tuck into a Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant.
- Mekong Delta day trip to My Tho including the Ben Tre islands
- Watch local artists perform traditional songs and dance
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Choose to bike through a nearby village or relax on your own
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Air-conditional minivan transfer
- Small-group tour limited to 12 guests/group.
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All boat trips (motorboat & hand-rowed boat)
- Lunch (5-course set menu) Drinks (2 bottles of 500ml/Person)
- Snacks (fruits, candies, honey tea Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks)
Meeting And Pickup
You can head directly to the meeting point, or request pickup
What To Expect
Asiana Link Travel (Pass By)
Pick-up Time: between 8:30am – 09:00am at hotels located in District 1; and drive 1,5 hours to Mỹ Tho. We will stop along the way for refreshments and toilet.
Upon arrival, cruise along the river on a motor-boat, experience : • Floating Fish Farm • Traditional Workshop ( Coconut candy factory, honey farming..) • Traditional Folk Music • Hand-rowing sampan along the canals. • Tuk Tuk drive throughout the village. Lunch will be serve at riverside restaurant. • Stop at one of the floating fish houses, in nets and wire baskets under their house, the villagers cultivate freshwater fish and shrimp – a major export product of the region. • Cross the River to the other side, you will stop at a traditional workshop to witness a step-by-step process on how to make coconut candy, honey farming… while trying some yourself and listening to traditional music. • Enjoy what local people offer by hand rowing a sampan along the shady, breezy canal. We will transfer to local transportation called Xe Lôi to travel throughout the villages. • Lunch will be served at a riverside restaurant with a Vietnamese 5-course set menu. Please request in advance if you have a food allergy, you are a vegetarian, or you observe Halal. • Take a rest after lunch before boarding the motor-boat back to Mỹ Tho. We drive to Vĩnh Tràng pagoda, an ancient southern architectural gem built in the middle of the 19th century. There are many Buddha statues including some that are over a hundred years old. We drive another 1,5 hours back to Hồ Chí Minh city and drop you at your hotel or somewhere in District 1 on request. End of services. ***Please note that timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise if you have food allergy or dietary information.
- Vegetarian or Halal food option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Only one under-five free admission per family
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
(This price is for private tour. Tours are personalized, private, and designed to cater perfectly to the tastes and interests of my client: You. For that reason, you’ll find that they also vary significantly in price)
|Number of your Adults Size
|2 – 4
- Child under 5 years old and under 1.3 meters: Free
- Child from 5 years old or from 1.3 meters: 75% of adult price